Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One World One Heart Giveaway: "Eire Isle of the Saints" CD



Welcome to my blog. I play the 20 string harp guitar. If you want to know more about my music go to my www.johndoan.com site to hear my music. I travel around the USA and the world so if you enjoy my music please sign my email list on my web so I can let you know when I come to your part of the world.

My wife Deirdra Doan who has a give away at www.deirdradoan.blogspot.com thought it would be fun to give away one of my CD's. We went to Ireland together and visited the ancient Celtic Pilgrimage's sites. I wrote music there while she took photo's. Later we came back an filmed me playing and telling the stories at the sites.

I am giving away my CD that won "Best Celtic" CD of the year Eire Isle of the Saints. It has a 20 page booklet with the stories of the Ancient Celtic places that you can read while having a nice cup of tea and dreaming of Ireland with me.

Please leave a comment on this post only for a chance to win. Make sure I have away to reach you if you should be a winner. The Winner will be announced on Feb 12th 2009.

Click here to find more information about how to join this event by clicking here.
Photo


Story of St. Patrick and song "Patrick in the Spirit".

261 comments:

1 – 200 of 261   Newer›   Newest»
Willnnabel said...

Oooohh, to mimic my friend Terri, "Pick me, Pick me"

willnnabel@cavtel.net

#327

Anonymous said...

Oh.. the perfect gift for my husband. Please count me in.

danitp@xtra.co.nz

Anonymous said...

OH, my. In my past life, as a doctoral student at the University of Virginia, I was a Celtic Music DJ at our university radio station WTJU! Now I am a professor and mystery writer! Please add my name to your giveaway! I would love it! ANd come visit me at my blog the House Mysteries #311

GraceBeading said...

Your music is beautiful, I'd love to be included (love your wife's blog by the way).

Thanks for the chance,
Grace
Participant #19

Lezlei Ann Young said...

Cool! Please enter me in your drawing.
My email: breathofart@aol.com

Don't forget to stop by and enter my giveaway! www.breathofart.blogspot.com

Thanks! I'll be back!

Lezlei

Zan Asha said...

Wow, this is wonderful. I was at your wife's site a brief time ago, as well...you two seem very suited for each other :) I love what both of you are doing!

Please put my name in the drawing. You can see BOTH my giveaways at:
www.wildatheartart.blogspot.com

OR
www.wildatheartfarm.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Zan

Janet Lee said...

What a great giveaway. Music to make art by. Please count me in you draw.

Vie Chaotique said...

Oh I would so like to win. It's abeautiful instrument.

stampgram said...

I am Irish...my maiden name was Ireland, really it was. Pick me, please. :) I watched your videos ..love 'em.

I am participating in OWOH too...# 563. You can see my offerings and enter at stampgram.blogspot.com

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Your music is Beautiful and I'd love to win that cd!!! count me in!

Digital Misfit said...

WOW. I just watched your videos and I am in love - the sounds are so moving and soothing at the same time. I would love to cozy up with a book by one of my favorite Irish authors and listen to your beautiful music.
Hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
#469 on the carvan!

dulcigal said...

What a beautiful (and intriguing) instrument! And a delightful giveaway. Please draw me! And do visit for my giveaway:

#644 - http://humormemoranda.blogspot.com

dulcigal@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i love your music so beautiful

your wifes drawings are beautiful as well

please add me to your dreawing
if you get the chance drop by mine at www.mindlesswonders.blogspot.com
thanks
carolyn h
carolyn003@centurytel.net

Terri said...

I would be that Terri that your first commentor Debra mentioned.
Your music is so wonderful!!!
So if you don't pick my friend Debra Then perhaps I'll be the fortunate one.

I'm also particapating in the OWOH give away...

PattiV said...

What a wonderful giveaway. I would love to have you enter my name in your drawing and invite you to stop by and enter mine.

Lelia said...

Oh, music! Wonderful giveaway.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How nice! You are both so wonderful to take part! Please enter my name and visit my blog to enter my giveaway!

http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Beautiful music! I would love to enter and please stop by my blog, too!
goddess.di.arte@gmail.com
http://evidenceofanartisticlife.blogspot.com/

Mimi said...

Wonderful! Please enter me in your drawing.

Stop by & enter mine, too. I'm #640.

Have a wonderful night!

Trish said...

Hi John! I love your CD. It is beautiful! Your wife's artwork is amazing as well! Such a talented couple :)

Sara said...

I would love to have that CD -

Please enter me in your drawing.

I have one too - #405 on the list...

Glassgrrl Studios said...

What a nice video, and soulful music. Yes, it might be nice over a cup of tea, but I immediately imagined using it with my massage clients.

My giveaway is #310, come play if you'd like.

Sharon said...

Oh my, your music is just lovely! Please enter me in your drawing.

Terri Lee Takacs said...

breathtaking music!Come by to enter mine as well!
Terri

Lynn Stevens said...

just Beautiful ,
sign me up please
http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/

Kelly Snelling said...

i'm so excited to hear your beautiful music, john. it is very lovely of you to share a chance to win the disc. congratulations on the prize you won with it. and happy one world one heart!

Janice said...

What a fabulous prize. Please enter me in your giveaway.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Such a wonderful gift!!! Please enter me...m

Dawn said...

I would love to win your CD John ~ your music is amazing! Thank you for putting my name into your giveaway draw.
~ Dawn.

Oh! and do venture by my
Gypsy Caravan #539
ART of Humungous Proportions

Angie said...

beautiful music... i would love to have it!!!

xashee's corner said...

oh how utterly BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for the chance to win something so AWESOME!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL evening! :D

Snap said...

Divine! I do love Celtic anything! Please add my name to the hat. I'd be delighted to win! Thank you!

Mary said...

That sounds so lovely! Please enter me in your drawing.

Peggy Parker said...

A gift of your talent - how generous of you! I would love to receive your music. peggy@thesefauxwalls.net www.thesefauxwalls.blogspot.com

burntofferings said...

would love to hear your music. our giveaway is our music CD, so stop by and enter our draw.

Gale Blair said...

Magical! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Wow! usually I just turn music off when i her it on a blog, but your music...I didn't want it to stop. How lovely. Please enter me in your drawing

Alison
acorncottageartisanry@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love Celtic music and would love to add to my collection
Karen
karen@gardenchick.com

Beth M said...

Beautiful music!! I would love a chance to win.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Celtic music is my Favorite. Im in for sure!

demmi said...

oh I really want to win this con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

Judy said...

Being alover of Celtic music I would love to be entered in your drawing.

Thanks for participating.

Monique Kleinhans said...

I love the harp guitar! (and I'm thrilled to discover your music!)

Thanks for joining in the fun of One World One Heart! I hope you'll have the chance to come over to my blog for a visit soon! (#94 on Lisa's List) or just come to www.thelightifind.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Puddles of Grace said...

The music, storytelling and photography were perfect in every way! I would love to own Eire Isle of the Saints! Thanks!
Charlene

jojoebi-designs said...

ohhh lovely, I would love to share your music with my wee son.
Please pop my name in you hat then come over and join in my draw
http://jojoebi.blogspot.com/2009/01/yesterday-i-happened-to-stumbled-across.html

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Just beautiful. This is a terrific giveaway and I would love to be entered.

Czel said...

That's a lovely give away! Please count me in. Ü

CZEL
Subic Bay, Philippines
http://vanitychild.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a lovely gift! Thanks for sharing.
If you would like a chance to win some hand tatted lace please hop on over to my blog! OWOH #118 :)

AlwaysInspired said...

Such beautiful sounds! My hubby and I both love all things Celtic and Irish including the music! Please enter me!

s hyler said...

What a wonderful giveaway, I love Celtic music. It is so nice meeting you through this event.
Have a wonderful day,
Sandra

Joanne Huffman said...

what a great gift! Please enter me in your drawing. And, I invite you to come visit my blog
http://joannethiemehuffman.typepad.com
and enter my drawing.
~ Joanne

Dawn said...

Lovely music, what a wonderful giveaway. Please count me in. Thank you!

Jenn Milt Art said...

your music is beautiful!

please enter me and feel free to enter my giveaway, i'm 486.

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

what a great give-away - I would love to win your music!

Pam

http://bluebetween.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-give-away.html

Anonymous said...

I am a lover of all things Celtic and i am excited to check out your Music!! I am so glad i stopped by:)
Bright Blessings to you and your family!!

cyclona66@aol.com

sewfunky said...

Wow, I'd love to win...

Please enter me in the draw and don't forget to head on over to my giveaway...

http://sew-funky.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Tina Leavy said...

oh I recognize this music on your site. my husband and I are Celtic music fans, and love both Irish and Scottish music..including the music of Dougie McLean(I'm sure you've heard of him?),Loreena McKennit and others.. We have many of the Celtic Odyssey cd's in our collection.(but not the one shown here on your blog.
Very, very nice. please enter my name in the drawing. very generous of you. thanks for the opportunity. I hope that you'll stop by my blog for a visit when you get a chance.nice to "meet" you.

Layla said...

Wow, your music is beautiful! Please enter me to win!

I'm also participating in the One World, One Heart Givewaway:
http://ladybugwebdesign.blogspot.com

layla_colegrove@yahoo.com
http://www.floweringtreebotanicals.com

Life on an artistic shoestring said...

Please pick me for this! I would love to sip tea and listen to your music. Thanks!

Jenni said...

How very awesome!

brightonwoman@yahoo.com
#517

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Please enter me in the draw for the CD. What beautiful music.Thank-you.
maya.matthew@gmail.com

Heidi Jo said...

Wow. I would love to win this. I love celtic music. Please count me in!

Anonymous said...

Oh my yes! I love your music and it would be great to have and share with others. :-)

Teresa aka Tess said...

Ohhhhh, I do hope I have enough of the Luck O' the Irish to win. Count me in please.
raven1999@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Oh please add my name to your draw, I love celtic music so much :)

Brenda said...

Would love to win your CD, please count me in (#574)

Megan Chamberlain said...

Your CD sounds lovely, I love celtic music. Please add my name to your giveaway draw.

anita said...

lovely...lovely!

Brandy said...

Sounds like this could be an awesome music experience, please add me into the drawing. I would love to hear the music of Ireland.bwscooby2003vwbug@yahoo.com

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Wonderful music! I'd love to be the winner of your CD! Please include me in your drawing.
I am also participating in this wonderful event! http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
Please stop by if you haven't already.

Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar

Letha Richardson said...

Oh your music is wonderful! It is no wonder why your wife's art is so awesome- she is so truely inspired by the sounds of your music! I would love to win a CD of your music to art by. Please include me in the drawing.
Thanks- Letha
thismuseofmine[at]yahoo[dot]com
I am also #553 on the OWOH project or you can catch me on my blog at http://thismuseofmine.blogspot.com

bockel24 said...

As a big fan of Ireland this would be a wonderful prize for me. Please enter my name in your draw.

Jona Panesa said...

i'm listening right now to your music. it soothes my soul and relaxes me as I travel around the world with the caravan. nice to meet you and your wife. I've been to her site already.

please enter me in your drawing. thanks.

Dawn said...

Sounds wonderful
Ireland is mystical and beautiful...

Dawn
Scotland
Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful music! I'd love to have this playing on my iPod!

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Terry Spier-Kalmar said...

Your music is wonderful.

Please enter me in the drawing.

Thank you,

Terry Spier

terryesk@gmail.com

www.magicalbeadstalk.com
www.magicalbeadstalk.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My husband play guitar and is very much into celtic music, it would be lovely to hear your cd. Thanks.
DianeH
laura84watt@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful music; please count me in!
If you haven't already done so, please visit my blog and enter my giveaway. I'm #21 on the Gypsy Caravan, and I'm giving away one of my necklaces!
Eileen in NYC
eyeleeeen@optonline.net
http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow! what an awesome give-away!! I would love to win that!! :) Please enter me. Thanks!

If (when) I win, you can contact me via my blog (and enter my giveaway too!) or via email at kitty.wilkin (at) gmail.com

Caroline said...

Wow! Oh count me in too please!

Ketutar said...

So beautiful... you made me cry :-)
Thank you :-)

johanna said...

AWEsome!! wish i were the lucky winner...

carylsrealm said...

Wow! I'd love to win the CD! Please include moi! And stop by my OWOH!

Anja said...

OK, this is the best giveaway ever. I love Celtic music!!! And yours is so special. Oh, pick me! Pleeeeaaaaseeee.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulos giveway!Please count me in !:-)

Chris said...

Really cool. Thank you for offering this, and please include me in your drawing!

Jeanie said...

Fabulous music... I loved what I heard from my speakers and since I love Celtic music, I must enter! And, I'll be back to your site later to poke about! It looks wonderful!

Kitty G said...

Oh my I love Celtic inspired music. Thanks for the chance to win

Jenn Klee said...

Beautiful music!!Stop by my blog to join my giveaway.

Mistress Girly said...

I'm Irish, i have to put in for this giveaway! please enter me. thanks. launchvipers@yahoo.com

AwtemNymf said...

I love the celtic harp and celtic music!
Please count me in!
~A~
awtemnymfATgmailDOTcom

Dottie said...

I would LOVE to win this. Count me in! And please, visit my giveaway as well. I'm #669. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wonderful give-away! Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks so much!
Danielle
Bleubabe at aol dot com

Ottilias Veranda said...

I´m in love with celtic music (and a fan of all kinds of folkmusic..check my bloglist!)I play diasonic accordion and piano. Your music is so beautiful!Please count me in and feel free to visit my blog and giveaway (ha! perhaps your wife likes the female stuff I make!)
Liisa #014 in Sweden

The Odd Bird said...

I would be honored to have one of your cds. Thank you for your kindness. (in Alabama, USA)
sharjaycar@yahoo.com

Birgit said...

I can't imagine a life without music and I would be honored to have your music in my life. :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de

Miri said...

I just have to have it! Thank you so much for your generosity. Please count me in! Thanks, Miri
samjerus@yahoo.com You are welcome to enter in mine of you haven't already done - http://mychilddiary.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveway.html

WendyP said...

your music sounds awesome - thanks for sharing it with the world
smiles Wendy
dougandwendyp@xtra.co.nz
hope you will drop by my blog too
http://wendypslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

I love Celtic music please enter me so I may one of your CD's~thanks

Pat

http://odd-dolls.blogspot.com

dancingbuffalo@earthlink.net

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Such beautiful music! This is so very sweet. I'd love a chance to win this. Please add my name to your drawing.
Thank you!
Patricia :o)

Arya said...

What perfect give-a-way...I hope I win...I can see this as great driving music!

arya_wiese@yahoo.com

come enter my OWOH give-a-way... lifethegoodandthebad.blogspot.com

Sharon House said...

Beautiful music!

Please enter my name in your drawing. Thanks for the opportunity to win such a wonderful prize.

Sharon
http://www.mystoryart.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I love Ireland as well, so I would love to listen to your CD, read your stories and drink tea while dreaming of Ireland. Please enter me in your giveaway. Be sure to enter my giveaway (#357) as well. Thank you from Alaska.
~Vicki Priebe
Wish Grantor
www.ewishingwell.com/blog/2009/01/21/one-world-one-heart/

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Oh my, I love all things Celtic, especially the music! It sounds wonderful!
Please add me to the list!
I have a handpainted tissue box as my OWOH giveaway. Please stop by if you get a chance.
Thanks very much!
julie

Anonymous said...

You play beautifully! I would love one of your CD's! Thank you so much for the chance!

Unknown said...

How beautiful! Your harp is gorgeous and your music is mesmerising. Please inclue my name and come join in my drawing for this OWOH.
Tammy
tlsprinkle@yahoo.com

Cathy said...

Such beautiful music! It's so serene and joyful! I always wanted to learn to play the harp, however my only musical talent seems to be listening. Thank you for such a wonderful giveaway offering.

Cathy :)
http://hazelruthes.blogspot.com/

Connie said...

what a great giveaway! your music is beautiful!...and please come enter my giveaway too!
connie williams

Amy said...

Oh how wonderful! Please add my name to your giveaway.

Nellie's Needles said...

Beautiful! I'd love to win this cd and listen to your music while I create my art.

Renee G said...

Oh I'd love to have your cd.

rsgrandinetti(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kathy McElroy said...

I would love to win one of your CD's. Beautiful music.
Please visit my blog to enter mine.
Kathy
athenas1951@yahoo.com
http://kathymcelroy.typepad.com/
Gypsy Caravan # 492

Dschrader said...

Beautiful Music! Please enter me in your drawing!
Thanks,
Donna K Schrader
sodapop@ptialaska.net
http://dschrader.blogspot.com/

Tammie Lee said...

Your music is lovely. I would love it if you came to our area, Whitefish, Montana! Please include me in your giveaway.
Tammie

SuseADoodle said...

beautiful music! wow! please oh please enter me in your drawing. :-) Love the music -- so please oh please pull my name out of the hat, okay?

"Suse Bee"
SuseADoodle@gmail.com
www.SuseInk.com
www.SuseInk.com/Suse_Reads

Anonymous said...

I have been in Ireland and loved to go to the pubs for the music.
Margriet

margrietvanschaikatwanadoodotnl

Bibi said...

I LOVE Celtic music and I also love the harp. Please enter me in the draw, then visit my blog for my giveaway - www.bibscrap.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Beautiful music!
Please enter me into your draw.
Best wishes
Karen x

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Ooo, I love Celtic music and would LOVE to win. Please enter my name.
~ Jennifer (OWOH #60)

Corryna said...

Last year I went to Ireland and now I am in love with all that has to do with the Celts. I would love to be in your drawing. Maybe I will be the lucky one to win your lovely Celtic music.

Unknown said...

Not only is your music beautiful but you are a grand storyteller as well! I would treasure this music! Thanks for the chance to win. southerner@aol.com

Deb said...

Would love to win one of your CD's. Sign me on for your giveaway please….and if you haven't already, stop by to say hello.

I’m #508 on the Gypsy Caravan

1000 Blessings of Good Karma to you!

Deb
Katuragreetings@yahoo.com
Katuragreetings.blogspot.com

Trayna said...

Your music is really calming - I would love a chance to win your CD please.
Thanks

glamgirl said...

Ireland is such an inspiring country and it has certainly worked it's magic on you. Please enter me into you draw.

take care and if you are in my neck of the web please drop in on my own OWOH giveaway - I'm 555 on the list

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! What a generous giveaway! Would love to be included. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Oxana
new-x[at]mail.ru

Anonymous said...

Wonderful music :) Please enter me in your giveaway. hippiedog.typepad.com

free indeed said...

I have celtic cds and I have harp cds, but never have I seen a harp guitar...amazing to me anyway. Thanks for participating and opening this up to everyone.

polinka said...

my boyfriend loves music too! :)
This gift would be perfect for him

donna joy said...

lovely music~
count me in!
donna
dljoy@sbcglobal.net

Paola Zakimi said...

great, please count on me!
great music!
OWOH <3

Unknown said...

Lovely music, and I loved the "Beltane" story. Thank you and please enter my OWOH #500.

Dragonlady said...

Oh, Lovely music and I would be honored to win your CD.. thanks for the chance..
Brenda

sandee said...

Beautiful music! Count me in, PLEASE!!!

And if you haven't done so already, please stop by my blog and check out my giveaway:

sandee
http://www.sandees-sanity.blogspot.com/

Diana Meade said...

I was going along fine, visiting all these blogs, trying to get my name in the pot for their drawings, (over 700 by now, so there's no time to waste!) and I get to yours and the music stops me still. I am bookmarking it and coming back for more. So beautiful and amazing and peaceful and serene, and I could just float away. Thank you for de-stressing me at the end of a long day. Please enter my name in your giveaway and come see my blog as I am participating in OWOH too. Thanks, IdaClare

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your music is soothing, eclectic, and extremely uplifting. Your CD would go well with in my collection.

Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway also.

hfsolutions at juno dot com

http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway_21.html

Jenna Z said...

Wow! I have to admit, I am usually really annoyed with blogs that have music but when the music started on yours, it was so soothing! I let it play for a while. :)

Latharia said...

Oh, what beautiful music you create! I would love to have my name put into your drawing! If I am so fortunate as to be chosen, please deliver the exciting news to me at latharia(at)comcast(dot)net. THANK YOU!

~*~Pandora's Artbox~*~ said...

Your music is so serene and beautiful, it makes my heart soar! Please count me in and if you haven't visited my blog yet, make sure to stop by to enter my giveaway. Thanks!

Beth said...

Your music is beautiful and soothing. Please count me in your drawing!

Hugs,
Beth
bethxs at yahoo dot com
#740 in the Caravan

Janine Davies said...

I would be honoured to win this give away! Just beautiful music.. I am participating too #383 www.janinea.blogspot.com

Janny said...

What a beautiful music, please count me in. I have a giveaway on my Blog also;o)

Char said...

Hi from Oregon!!!

What absolutely beautiful music!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Please enter my name and, if you have time, come on over to my blog to enter, too!!

Hugs from Oregon,

Char

http://pawsn2stamp.blogspot.com

Janet said...

I love celtic music! Please add my name to your list, and if you haven't already, stop by my blog to enter my giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Your giveaway looks fantastic! Please count me in.
Karla

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Fabulous!! Thanks for the chance to win!

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

nfmgirl said...

What a great gift! Please count me in. Thank you!

Diana S said...

I would love to win your CD ! Please enter my name to be picked in your giveaway. Stop by and visit my giveaway when you have time if you haven’t done so yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this sounds heavenly. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Shai Williams said...

How beautiful! I love the music. Please pick me.

shaiha(at)comcast.net

Rusted Wings said...

This is so lovely!! Please count me in, and stop by and check out my new blog #479, Rusted Wings!!!
Blessings,
Abigail

Lisa W. said...

Wonderful! Please enter my name. I am also participating in OWOH and would love for you to stop by #223. :-)

dreameyce said...

Thanks for offering this! The winner will be VERY lucky! Your music is so touching :)

My aunt and her Hubby are members of Gallowglass band in Wheeling, WV. I love celtic music, and it runs in my family! *G*

I'm giving away an otter pin for OWOH, feel free to enter! :) My blog is http://www.dreameyce.com/blog

Sara lechner said...

this is the perfect giveaway, thank you! we all won!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

I would love to win your blog giveaway! What a beautiful gift to have...Music and Art!
Please add my name to your amazing drawing!
Cheers!

BumbleBee Bagz said...

thank you for the comment and count me in!

~*~Patty S said...

Hello ~ such a delight to visit your blog, wonderful sights and sounds! I would Love to be the lucky winner of your great giveaway! Thank you for the chance!

You can find me at OWOH#122

Daughternature Primitive Folk Art said...

I have been listening to your music as I've been working in my room and it is so soothing to listen to. I would love to enter your drawing for the cd. Feel free to enter mine as well. Have a very nice day! - BJ

Ann said...

Amazing giveaway! I love Ireland and Celtic music! Please add me to the drawing, and if you haven't already, stop by and enter my giveaway (#71).

Anonymous said...

I do, in fact, dream of Ireland and I'm convinced that I lived there in another lifetime. Your music is haunting and magical. Absolutely beautiful, John. Please enter me in your giveaway and thank you.

cowgirltazz said...

What a wonderful and appropriate giveaway. Please enter me in the drawing. My hubby and I are going to Ireland and Scotland for our anniversary this fall. Thank you!

ikkinlala said...

I'd love a chance to win your CD!

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

ThisThisAndThat said...

Wonderful giveaway....
Hope I win...

I’d love to be entered into your “One World – One Heart” giveaway…

I’m also participating in OWOH, so feel free to stop by my blog and enter to win some goodies from me as well.

Jill
http://jewelryelegancebyjill.blogspot.com/

Betty said...

Sweet music! Please include me! I am #283 on the OWOH list.

SpiritMama said...

What an amazing instrument and beautiful music!
Thanks for including me in your giveaway!

Waxela (wa-shay-la)
SpiritMama
http://www.spiritmama-art.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to listen to your CD as I drive in the countryside... would be very lovely and relaxing...yours is a special sound of music that gives me hope, and my heart is delighted!

pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to have this beautiful music. Thanks for the great and wonderful giveaway.

samsakara@twcny.rr.com

ruthrae said...

beautiful music!

CoffeyHouse Collection said...

What a wonderful giveaway! I love your music! Please enter me in your drawing!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me into your drawing!
Thanks.

Brenda
beenebag2sell@yahoo.com

trisha too said...

We would be delighted to win your CD!

thank you for the opportunity,
and thank you for participating in OWOH.
owoh #177,
easily amused, hard to offend . . .
:)

Inge Bungart said...

wow-great. Please enter me.

Thanks
Inge

r.bungart@googlemail.com
http://stempelparty.blogspot.com/

jet1960 said...

I love Celtic music. Please enter me in your giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win.
Jill
OWOH participant #514
http://jillsjunktojewels.blogspot.com

Deanna Lack said...

Wow... your music is breathtakingly beautiful. Celtic music is easily my favorite.

Dmedtrans@blomand.net
You've Got Maille Blog

Stephanie said...

I would LOVE to win your cd! What a great giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing.

Thanks!
Stephanie
http://www.luluscottage.blogspot.com/
#813 on the caravan!

Unknown said...

http://altermyworld.typepad.com/ang/2009/01/oneworld-oneheart-giveaway.html
thak you for the heart giveaway pls add me
ANg
altermyworld(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful giveaway! And I am so intrigued by the 20-stringed harp guitar - I've never encountered that instrument before. Please count me in!

And please do feel free, too, to stop by my blog for my own OWOH giveaway!

Kimberly Hellams said...

I love it!! Please include me in your giveaway.

Kimberly2335@aol.com

Bethel of Bethania said...

G’day,
I love your Giveaway[harp music feeds the soul] & would love to be included please…
Do pop on over to My Place [if you haven’t already] & see what I’ve got to giveaway too[# 768 in the Gypsy Caravan]… OOroo … Bethel … Down Under

Rebecca said...

your music is beautiful! i would love to win your cd, and will be back to your blog to visit!

Viki Banaszak said...

Awsome! Please enter me in your giveaway :)

lulu moonwood murakami said...

Hi John! Oh, I'd love a chance to win this!!! Especially after having the opportunity to hear you play in person! ;D lulu

Carole Burant said...

Hello John:-)

I've just finished listening to your two videos and I have to say I absolutely love your music! I also enjoyed listening to the story of St. Patrick, you did a wonderful job with that. I would love to have my name added to win your cd. Thank you so much. I'm having a giveaway also, I'm #770:-)

Sherri said...

Please enter me! I love the sound of celtic music! Please drop by my blog for a give away also.

Renee said...

absolutely beautiful. Renee

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

What a Heavenly Sound ~ Please enter Me.....
thanks

*jean* said...

ooo how delightful and sweet thy music be...one can only ask, please, pick me!!

jean

http://bluebirdslivinginthemeadow.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Such talent, I love your music, please count me in! I've joined OWOH this year too, drop by my blog at http://urbanfireflycreations.wordpress.com/ :)

Beth said...

Lovely giveaway! Please enter my name! If you haven't already, check out my husband's giveaway at http://joesstudio.blogspot.com/
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

My hubby would love this cd...as I jump up and down saying "pick me", I found you through your wife and if you would like to enter to win her a beautiful necklace visit me at http://farmsteadlady.wordpress.com/2009/02/03/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-just-in-the-nick-of-time/

Peace and Blessings!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Please enter me.

penny.wasmund@gmail.com

the sketching backpacker said...

i hope i win!!!!

I just got my blog going again because of
One World, One Heart.

(I'm giving away a book i made).

Please do enter my name in the draw.

Thank you from the Philippines!

Cheers
robert

http://thesketchingbackpacker.blogspot.com/

http://robertalejandro.carbonmade.com/

Paula said...

Your music is just beautiful! I would love to win one of your CDs! We often play this type of beautiful music for our guests at our Bed and Breakfast during the morning meal or in the evenings while our guests are relaxing in the sitting areas. They would LOVE this! So would I!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to win!! Please stop by my blog and sign up for my little giveaway, as well. I'm #360 on the list!

Thank you!!
Paula
http://paulasserendipity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to post a comment, because it stopped your gorgeous music from playing!! I LOVE all things Celtic, but especially the music. It is the sound of my soul. It moves me to tears like nothing else does. You do it great justice. Thank you for this most generous give away.
Bonnie Lee Fontaine
Bonagraphic@aol.com

Angel Tousignant said...

Votre musique est très relaxante et agréable à écouter, j'espère bien gagner un CD, merci!

Linda said...

Great music! I'd love to own one of your cd's. Please add my name to your drawing. My email address is:
Pasfan2000 at hotmail dot com

If you haven't already, please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway. #418

Linda

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Would love to have a CD of your beautiful music.
:)
Thanks for the chance to win!
~Becca~

MyCretanlife said...

The music is so lovely.Please count me in, thanks

Tester Mari said...

Please enter me in your drawing, thank you! Your music is magic and I would love to use it to relax. =)

Mari

marilavado at hotmail.com

marilavado.livejournal.com

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

I'd love to win! Please put my name in your drawing and stop by my blog and sign up for my giveaway! :D Marva
http://purplepaintsmuse.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle Madsen said...

How lovely! I am going to go back and listen to more ;o}

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 261   Newer› Newest»