Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WINNER OF OWOH

And the Winner is.................from Norway!!!.....
Moonfairy
she said "Oh please add my name to your draw, I love celtic music so much :)"

Eire Isle of the Saints will be flying it's way to Norway very soon...enjoy Miss Moonfairy.

I want to thank everyone for all your kind comments.

Please go to my web by
clicking here
and sign my email so I can keep you posted about when I come to your town for country to do a concert. I will also keep you posted about my new releases. You can buy my CD's from me on my web page. www.johndoan.com,

or from Amazon
I tunes, and CD Baby



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can`t believe that I`ve been so lucky :)
Thank you so much. I`m sending you and e-mail straight away.

xashee's corner said...

big CONGRATS to you! :)
Thank you for sharing this FUN! Have a LOVELY day!

Anonymous said...

I sent a new message through your wifes e-mail account. Hope you got it :)